Bubble soccer is the latest hybrid sport to blow up across Canada. Grab your friends or coworkers and strap in to your individual inflatable bubbles to get your heart pumping and have some laughs. Booking is 1 hour in duration and requires a minimum 12 people. For pricing information or to book call (416) 466-5493 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All of our prices include field rental costs.
Put a twist on this classic schoolyard game by bumping and bouncing others to the ground. One individual is selected as the game’s Bulldog and waits on the field while all other players gather at one goal line. The objective is for each player to reach the centreline without their bubble touching the ground. If a Bulldog knocks you over and your bubble hits the turf you’re “out” and must join the Bulldog in an attempt to get all remaining players out.
Last Player Standing
In this free-for-all, it’s every bubble for themselves. Each player starts touching one of the outside lines of the field and together everyone counts down 3-2-1 and on GO rushes into the field to bump into their opponents and knock their bubbles to the ground. Once your bubble hits the ground, you are eliminated. The last player standing takes the prize.
This time it’s all about defending your king! Divide yourself into two teams and choose a side of the field. Each team chooses their own king and provides them with a pinny to wear. The object of the game is to knock the opposing team’s king to the ground. When one of the king’s bubbles touches the ground, the game is over and the opposite team is declared the winner.
6 PLAYERS | FOUR 8-MINUTE QUARTERS | 3-MINUTE BREAK BETWEEN QUARTERS
- Play will be divided into (4) 8-minute quarters separated by 3-minute breaks.
- There will be a running clock maintained by a referee who will advise both teams when there is one minute remaining in each quarter.
- The clock will stop during injury time-outs.
- Kick-off – the ball will be placed in the center of the field, and teams line up along their goal line. When the whistle blows, teams may run to the ball for possession.
- This will occur every time a goal is scored.
- Ball in Bubble – If the ball lands in a bubble, play will stop and the ball retrieved. The referee will then conduct a “drop ball” with one member from each team.
- Drop Ball – 1 player from each team will stand 5 yards away from the ball, as the ball hits the ground each player may charge towards the ball to retrieve it.
- Substitutions – Substitutions may be made throughout the game
- No Off-sides
- No goalkeepers
The Goal Box
- A goal box will be marked off in front of each goal. It will extend 4 paces/yards out and 2 paces/yard to each side of the goal posts.
- All players (offensive and defensive) must remain outside this area unless the ball is inside the goal box.
- If the defense is clearly in the goal box area before any shot on goal takes place, and then legally (without the use of the hands) deflects a shot, it will result in the following: A penalty shot on an open goal 15 paces/yards out.
- If a player enters the goal box unintentionally without (in the eyes of the ref) interfering with the course of play, this will not result in a penalty shot.
Out of Bounds
- Anytime the ball goes over either sideline, out of bounds, a kick-in will ensue.
- Last touched by a defender- a corner kick. Ball is placed on nearest corner and kicked in by offensive team. Goals may bescored on corner kicks. All players must be outside the goal box until the ball enters the goal box and the defense must be at least 4 paces from the corner.
- Last touched by attacker. A goal kick by the defense.