Pickup is starting up again October 1st with sessions every Friday at 5:30PM & Sunday at 12PM. On 2 fields every week starting October 20th & 22th.
If you are looking for pickup soccer in Toronto you’ve come to the right place!
At Ballsports, we currently offer coed pickup soccer on Fridays and Sundays for both men and women (must be 18 years).
If there are any changes to our pickup soccer schedule we will provide scheduling changes on this page. You can stay updated on dates and times on this page.
So what are you waiting for, tell your friends and family bring them along! When it comes to pickup soccer, we’ve got you covered at Ballsports.
Registration & Pricing:
- Must register in person 15-30 minutes before session
- $15 for a drop-in session
- $120 for a pickup pass (10 drop-in sessions)
- Max of 2 punches per person per session
Pickup Soccer Rules
- Maximum of 24 players per field
- Maximum of 8 players per team: 3 teams of 8 players per field
- Maximum of 8v8 play on the field including keeper
- Team size: 8/7/6/5 players (max 7 players + keeper on the field)
- Play time: 7 minutes/game
Outdoor Format (mini-pitch):
- Maximum of 12 players
- Maximum of 3 teams of 4 players
- Maximum 4v4 play on field
- Team size: 3-4 players (no keeper)
- Play time: 8 minutes/game
- Mini-pitch includes small built-in nets
- The ball can be played off the boards during play
- Winner stays on for maximum of 2 matches in a row
- If the game ends in a tie, winner of previous comes off
- No slide tackling
- Respect a call if it is made, put your hand up to call your own foul
- If the ball goes out of bounds, it is replayed by a kick-in from the line
- The entire ball must be outside the line in order to be called out
- A re-kick is issued if a kick-in does not successfully enter in the field of play
- Keeper cannot pick up the ball if passed back by their own player except if it goes off any part of their teammates body other than their feet
- You may not score directly with a kick-in, free kick or corner
- A direct free kick is issued only if a player intentionally commits a hand-ball
- Teams must wear shirts of the same color (pinnies will be provided if needed)
- The ball will be an outdoor regulation ball (size 5)
- Smoking is not allowed in the facility
- Profane, abusive, or foul language is not tolerated
- No spitting is allowed
- Anyone caught fighting will be banned from the facility
- Climbing on the dome or equipment is not permitted