Human foosball is like the table top game foosball but on a much larger scale. In this version, you act as the players in the game and must move together to help your team score goals. Groups of any size can enjoy a game or speak to one of our coordinators about setting up a tournament. For pricing information or to book call (416) 461-4400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human foosball is best played with either a timed set or a cap of X amount of goals.
- 5-10 minutes is ideal for timed sets.
- Capped games are best played to 4 goals.
- The object of the game is to be the team with the most goals. To score a goal you must kick or direct a goal with your body into the net
- At all times, players must hold onto two straps on their pole
- Players must always face towards the goal they are attempting to score on
Human foosball is always facilitated and typically played in the mini-pitch. The facilitator will have everything setup, give game instructions, keep everyone involved, keep score, and provide an enjoyable experience for all participants. Cost is $550 +hst per hour.
For further pricing information or to book please call (416) 461-4400 or email us at email@example.com.